Gul Ahmed Wind Power At A Glance
Gul Ahmed Wind Power, a 50 MW private wind power plant near Jhimpir district Thatta between Karachi & Hyderabad in the province of Sindh. Jhimpir is located approximately 100 km inland from the coast in a semi desert area. In this project Nordex Singapore Equipment Private Limited, Nordex Singapore Service Private Limited, Descon Engineering FZE, UAE, Descon Engineering Limited and Descon Integrated Projects Private Limited are our EPC contractor
Who We Are
Gul Ahmed Wind Power Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Gul Ahmed Energy Limited.
Gul Ahmed Energy Limited is backed by “GUL AHMED GROUP” which is one of Pakistan’s leading business groups since 1948 with a much diversified portfolio of trade, manufacturing, banking, industries, and investments.
What We Do
Business ventures range from Finance, Energy, Beverages, Real Estate, Information Technology and Textile (the Group’s main forte). The Group is involved in the manufacturing of cotton yarns, grey and finished cloth and textile made ups and is one of the leading exporters of textile products from Pakistan.
Some of the companies forming part of the Gul Ahmed Group are provided below:
- Gul Ahmed Energy Ltd.
- Excel Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Metro Power Company Ltd
- Globe Management (Pvt.) Ltd
- Gul Ahmed Textiles Mills Ltd
- GTM Europe Ltd – UK
- Pakistan Beverage Limited
- Yassir Fruit Juices (Pvt.) Limited
- Yassir Distributors (Pvt.) Limited
- Latif Textile Mills (Pvt) Limited
- National Foods Ltd.
- Fun Product Pakistan
- Haji Ali Mohammed Foundation
- GML Capital (Pvt.) Ltd
- Gul Ahmed International Ltd(FZC) UAE
- Habib Metropolitan Bank Limited
- Pakola Products Limited
- Yassir Industries (Pvt.) Limited
- Pakistan Business Council
- Safe Mix Concrete Products Limited
- Installed Capacity: 50.0 MW
- De-rated Capacity: 47.50 MW
- Auxiliary Consumption: 1.10 MW
- Net Capacity: 46.40 MW
- Type of Turbines: Nordex N-100
- No. of Units: 20 x 2.5 MW